In the News
- ThinkAdvisor, December 13, 2017 – "The Coming Shift in Emerging Markets," by Crit Thomas, examined the changing profile of emerging markets and discussed how an active approach may address volatility.
- ThinkAdvisor, October 30, 2017 – Martijn Cremers was quoted in Morningstar Mirage follow-up story; Bernice Napach gave Touchstone a mention as well, "How Advisors Really Use Morningstar Fund Ratings."
- InvestmentNews, October 26, 2017 – Steve Graziano was quoted in a follow-up story to Morningstar Mirage article in the WSJ, "Advisers: Morningstar's star ratings not much use, but clients love them," published 10/26.
- CNBC.com, October 17, 2017 – Crit Thomas was featured in "Dow hits record high after UnitedHealth earnings, inches toward 23,000," market comment by Fred Imbert; Story syndicated to MSN.com, Dow briefly hits 23,000 for the first time; Story syndicated to MoneyControl, Dow touches 23,000 for the first time, closes at record.
- Financial Advisor, October 17, 2017 – "Flexibility in a Time of Rising Risk: Exploring Beyond the Core Bond," by Steve Graziano, discussed the opportunity for diversifying fixed income exposure to help manage the overall risk profile.
- MoneyLife with Chuck Jaffe, September 18, 2107 – Crit Thomas featured on The Big Interview.
- Wall Street Journal, August 30, 2017 – Amrith Ramkumar interviewed Crit Thomas for his story, "Nasdaq Notches Third Straight Session of Gains as Tech Stocks Rally."
- Bloomberg Radio, August 30, 2017 – Crit Thomas was featured on Bloomberg syndicated radio, which broadcasts throughout the US on all-news radio stations in major cities, including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- CNBC.com, August 29, 2017 – Fred Imbert interviewed Crit Thomas for his story, "Stocks fall after North Korea launches missile over Japan." This was syndicated to MSN Money, MSN.com and Yahoo! Finance, as well as other web outlets.
- CNBC.com, August 1, 2017 – “Dow approaches 22,000, closes at a record high,” by Fred Imbert and Silvia Amaro, quoted Crit Thomas on the “terrific” earnings underlying recent market performance. Republished by MSN Money and Yahoo Finance.
In the News Archive
Sharon Karp, V.P. Marketing
Toll Free: 800.638.8194 ext 8026