In the News
- CNBC.com, May 31, 2017 – Stocks close lower but Nasdaq posts 7-month winning streak quoted Crit Thomas; republished by MSN Money and Yahoo Finance.
- MoneyLife Radio, May 18, 2017 – Crit Thomas interviewed by Chuck Jaffe.
- Ignites, May 5, 2017 – Liquid Alts Managers Rethink Subadvisor Selection Priorities featured Tim Paulin.
- Money Management Executive, May 1, 2017 – Should Managers Tout Active Share Scores? featured Steve Graziano and Martijn Cremers.
- The Wall Street Journal, April 11, 2017 – Stocks Weighed Down by Geopolitical Concerns by Akani Otani
- Barron's, April 3, 2017 – summarized ThinkAdvisor article on Cremer's Research, Active Share Runs on 3 Pillars
- ThinkAdvisor, March 31, 2017, How to Use Active Share to Find High-Performing Mutual Funds by Bernice Napatch featured Cremer's research and Touchstone's Distinctively Active approach, as well as quoted Steve Graziano.
- WealthManagement.com, March 21, 2017 – “Benchmark Huggers Need to Embrace Other Measures,” article by Steve Graziano (byline).
- Ignites, March 14, 2017 – "Active Share Advocate Lists Key Traits of Winning PMs" by Grace Jennings-Edquist quoted Prof. Martijn Cremers and detailed Touchstone's "distinctively active" management criteria. The article appeared online.
- Financial Advisor, February 15, 2017 – "The More 'Active' An Active Fund Is, The Better, Researcher Says" by Christopher Robbins quoted Steve Graziano on active management. The article appeared online and in print.
- Barron’s, September 17, 2016 – “A New Favorite for Value Funds: Technology” by Sarah Max quoted Jamie Wilhelm. The article appeared in print.
- US News and World Report, September 15, 2016 – “Why Value Stocks Are a Good Buy for Investors” by Debbie Carlson quoted Crit Thomas. The article also appeared on Yahoo Finance.
- InvestmentNews, September 9, 2016 – “Markets, financial advisers get nervous as Donald Trump closes in on Hillary Clinton” by Jeff Benjamin quoted Crit Thomas.
- MarketWatch, September 8, 2016 – “Opinion: The one-percenters are now destroying dollar stores” by Michael Brush quoted Steve Goddard of The London Company.
- InvestmentNews, August 24, 2016 – "Value strategies defy logic in push past growth stocks" by Jeff Benjamin quoted Crit Thomas on the value vs growth fund performance.
- Financial Advisor, August 24, 2016 – "Touchstone Adds 2 U.S. Equity Mutual Funds" by Chris Robbins reported on the closing of Touchstone's adoption of 2 DSM mutual funds and quoted Steve Graziano.
- MarketWatch, July 29, 2016 – “How this value investor picks stocks with markets at record levels,” by Philip van Doorn quoted Crit Thomas on value stocks.
- Barrons.com, July 21, 2016 – “Preferreds Offer Good Value If You Know Where to Look,” by Amey Stone featured Pete Kwiatkowski of ClearArc Capital and the Touchstone Flexible Income Fund.
- Bloomberg, July 18, 2016 – “Stock Market’s Enduring Record of Calling Presidential Races” by Lu Wang quoted Crit Thomas on the markets and the upcoming elections.
In the News Archive
Sharon Karp, V.P. Marketing
Toll Free: 800.638.8194 ext 8026