In the News
- CNBC.com, August 1, 2017 – “Dow approaches 22,000, closes at a record high,” by Fred Imbert and Silvia Amaro, quoted Crit Thomas on the “terrific” earnings underlying recent market performance. Republished by MSN Money and Yahoo Finance.
- Ticker Magazine, July 19, 2017 – “Mutual Fund Q&A: High Quality Companies with Transitory Issues,” an interview with Todd Vingers of LMCG Investments, sub-advisor of the Touchstone Mid Cap Value Fund.
- ThinkAdvisor, June 27, 2017 – “Not All Active Managers Are Poor Performers” by Steve Graziano, discussed the importance of identifying truly active funds for a portfolio blending passive and active equity strategies. The article appeared online.
- Barron's, June 12, 2017 – “In It for the Long Run” by Sarah Max highlighted Pete Kwiatkowski of ClearArc Capital and the Touchstone Flexible Income Fund.
- CNBC.com, May 31, 2017 – Stocks close lower but Nasdaq posts 7-month winning streak quoted Crit Thomas; republished by MSN Money and Yahoo Finance.
- MoneyLife Radio, May 18, 2017 – Crit Thomas interviewed by Chuck Jaffe.
- Ignites, May 5, 2017 – Liquid Alts Managers Rethink Subadvisor Selection Priorities featured Tim Paulin.
- Money Management Executive, May 1, 2017 – Should Managers Tout Active Share Scores? featured Steve Graziano and Martijn Cremers.
- The Wall Street Journal, April 11, 2017 – Stocks Weighed Down by Geopolitical Concerns by Akani Otani
- Barron's, April 3, 2017 – summarized ThinkAdvisor article on Cremer's Research, Active Share Runs on 3 Pillars
- ThinkAdvisor, March 31, 2017, How to Use Active Share to Find High-Performing Mutual Funds by Bernice Napatch featured Cremer's research and Touchstone's Distinctively Active approach, as well as quoted Steve Graziano.
- WealthManagement.com, March 21, 2017 – “Benchmark Huggers Need to Embrace Other Measures,” article by Steve Graziano (byline).
- Ignites, March 14, 2017 – "Active Share Advocate Lists Key Traits of Winning PMs" by Grace Jennings-Edquist quoted Prof. Martijn Cremers and detailed Touchstone's "distinctively active" management criteria. The article appeared online.
- Financial Advisor, February 15, 2017 – "The More 'Active' An Active Fund Is, The Better, Researcher Says" by Christopher Robbins quoted Steve Graziano on active management. The article appeared online and in print.
In the News Archive
Sharon Karp, V.P. Marketing
Toll Free: 800.638.8194 ext 8026