In the News
- CNBC.com, August 1, 2017 – “Dow approaches 22,000, closes at a record high,” by Fred Imbert and Silvia Amaro, quoted Crit Thomas on the “terrific” earnings underlying recent market performance. Republished by MSN Money and Yahoo Finance.
- Ticker Magazine, July 19, 2017 – “Mutual Fund Q&A: High Quality Companies with Transitory Issues,” an interview with Todd Vingers of LMCG Investments, sub-advisor of the Touchstone Mid Cap Value Fund.
- ThinkAdvisor, June 27, 2017 – “Not All Active Managers Are Poor Performers” by Steve Graziano, discussed the importance of identifying truly active funds for a portfolio blending passive and active equity strategies. The article appeared online.
- Barron's, June 12, 2017 – “In It for the Long Run” by Sarah Max highlighted Pete Kwiatkowski of ClearArc Capital and the Touchstone Flexible Income Fund.
- CNBC.com, May 31, 2017 – Stocks close lower but Nasdaq posts 7-month winning streak quoted Crit Thomas; republished by MSN Money and Yahoo Finance.
- MoneyLife Radio, May 18, 2017 – Crit Thomas interviewed by Chuck Jaffe.
- Ignites, May 5, 2017 – Liquid Alts Managers Rethink Subadvisor Selection Priorities featured Tim Paulin.
- Money Management Executive, May 1, 2017 – Should Managers Tout Active Share Scores? featured Steve Graziano and Martijn Cremers.
- The Wall Street Journal, April 11, 2017 – Stocks Weighed Down by Geopolitical Concerns by Akani Otani
- Barron's, April 3, 2017 – summarized ThinkAdvisor article on Cremer's Research, Active Share Runs on 3 Pillars
- ThinkAdvisor, March 31, 2017, How to Use Active Share to Find High-Performing Mutual Funds by Bernice Napatch featured Cremer's research and Touchstone's Distinctively Active approach, as well as quoted Steve Graziano.
- WealthManagement.com, March 21, 2017 – “Benchmark Huggers Need to Embrace Other Measures,” article by Steve Graziano (byline).
- Ignites, March 14, 2017 – "Active Share Advocate Lists Key Traits of Winning PMs" by Grace Jennings-Edquist quoted Prof. Martijn Cremers and detailed Touchstone's "distinctively active" management criteria. The article appeared online.
- Financial Advisor, February 15, 2017 – "The More 'Active' An Active Fund Is, The Better, Researcher Says" by Christopher Robbins quoted Steve Graziano on active management. The article appeared online and in print.
- Barron’s, September 17, 2016 – “A New Favorite for Value Funds: Technology” by Sarah Max quoted Jamie Wilhelm. The article appeared in print.
- US News and World Report, September 15, 2016 – “Why Value Stocks Are a Good Buy for Investors” by Debbie Carlson quoted Crit Thomas. The article also appeared on Yahoo Finance.
In the News Archive
Sharon Karp, V.P. Marketing
Toll Free: 800.638.8194 ext 8026