In the News
- 401(k) Specialist: November 11th – Steve Owen was featured in an article entitled "4 Trends in 401(k): Schwab Impact 2015."
- Ignites: October 13th – Touchstone sub-advisory changes for summarized in an article entitled "Touchstone Shakes Up Manager Roster"
- Fund Action: September 16th – Article entitled "Touchstone Replaces Subadviser" states that Touchstone is replacing the subadviser on three asset allocation products.
- September 10th – Touchstone Launches Credit Opportunities Fund with Ares Capital Management II LLC as Sub-Advisor press release resulted in mentions in Bloomberg; Fund Action; Seeking Alpha; DailyAlts; WealthAdvisor; Institutional Asset Manager; Hedgeweek; FINalternatives; SYS-CON AUSTRALIA; SYS-CON Media; Morningstar News; International Business Times; CNN Money; Bloomberg; Mediawebsite.net for Dallas Morning News; Northwest Cable News and Denton Record-Chronicle; Benzinga; PR Newswire; Virtualization Conference & Expo; WBOC.com; Barchart.com; NewsWest 9; Ticker Technologies; 12 News KBMT and K-JAC; Spoke; Yahoo! Finance; KXXV-TV ABC; WDAM - Channel 7; FOX 42 News; News 12 Mankato; ITBusinessNet.com and ABC News 4.
- Fund Action: August 21st – Article entitled "Touchstone Touts Active Share With New Website" covers launch of ActiveShare.Info.
- ThinkAdvisor: August 21st – Article entitled "Martijn Cremers Launches Website for Active Share" mentions the launch of ActiveShare.Info.
- Ignites: August 21st – Article entitled "New Website Reveals Funds' Active Share" highlighted launch of ActiveShare.info website and partnership between Professor Cremers and Touchstone.
- August 19th – Professor Martijn Cremers Launches Active Share Website press release resulted in mentions in Fund Action; Ignites; Seeking Alpha; Morningstar and Focus on Funds - Barrons.com.
- Research/ThinkAdvisor: August 3rd – Article entitled "Consistent Growth From Committed Companies" by Ed McCarthy quoted Brian Campbell of The London Company and sub-advisor of the Touchstone Large Cap Fund.
- ThinkAdvisor; July 17th – Article entitled "Touchstone Investments Names Subadvisor" announced that Rockefeller & Co. has been named subadvisor to the Touchstone Sustainability and Impact Equity Fund.
- July 14th – Touchstone Appoints Rockefeller & Co. as Sub-Advisor to Touchstone Sustainability and Impact Equity Fund press release resulted in mentions in Bloomberg; ProfitQuotes.com; PR Newswire; Dayton Business Journal; Mediawebsite. net for Denton Record-Chronicle; Dallas Morning News and Dallas South News; Spoke; Ticker Technologies; The Business Journals; 12 News KBMT and K-JAC; NewsWest 9; WLOX-TV; NBC Right Now KNDO-TV; KFVS 12; The State Journal; ITBusinessNet.com; WBOC.com; ABC News 4; KXXV-TV ABC; Kcentv.com; News 12 Mankato; FOX 42 News; WFXS; MyFoxWausau; Yahoo! Finance; and WDAM - Channel 7.
- TheStreet.com: July 2nd – Video entitled "Four Stocks Touchstone Investments' Managing Director Likes in a Shaky Market" featured Steve Owen.
- Financial Times: June 17 — Professor Martijn Cremers was quoted in an article by John Authers entitled "Active Managers Must Prove Their Worth." Fortune: June 29 — Steve Goddard was quoted in an article by Jen Wieczner entitled "Activist Investors Love Spin-offs. Here's Why You Should, Too."
- Ignites.com: June 5 — Tim Paulin was quoted in an article entitled "Keys to Clawing Your Way Off a Subadvisory Watch List."
- Wall Street Journal: June 5 — Steve Graziano was featured in an article entitled "Voices: Steve Graziano, on the Value of Using 'Active Share' to Vet Portfolios."
- Fund Action: May 5 — Tim Paulin was quoted in an article entitled "Subadvisory Relationships Preferable for Alts Newbies."
- Ignites.com: May 6 — Tim Paulin was quoted in an article entitled "Multi-Alternative, ESG Mandates to Sprout Subadvisor Searches."
- DailyAlts: May 17 — Professor Martijn Cremers and Touchstone President Steve Graziano were featured in an article entitled "Weekend Reading: Active Share, Risk Parity, Hedge Funds, Volatility and More."
- FundFire: April 30 by Michael Shagrin — "Father of Active Share Fires Back at Detractors."
- The Wall Street Transcript: April 13 — Steve Goddard was featured in an article entitled "Investing with a Focus on Downside Risk."
- MFWire.com — Federated Stays "Very Active" in Deals on March 24, 2015. Fortune.com: April 10 — Jack Leslie of Miller/Howard offered investment perspectives in an article entitled "Why GE Could Retake Throne as King of All Dividend Stocks."
- IGNITES.com — Touchstone Not Liquidating Money Funds After All on March 5, 2015.
- Crane Data — Life After Reforms: SMAs Attractive Complement to MMFs on February 11, 2015.
- Wealth & Finance International — U.S. Fund Managers Begin Positioning for Money Fund Reform, Says Fitch on February 11, 2015.
- MFWire.com — Graziano Shares Touchstone's Active Share New Pitch on January 30, 2015.
- Associated Press, Fox Business Network - Online and Yahoo! Finance — Decoding the Jargon of Mutual Funds: A Look from A to E, Touchstone Investments marketing and educational efforts on Active Share mentioned on January 29, 2015 and January 31, 2015.
In the News Archive
Sharon Karp, V.P. Marketing
Toll Free: 800.638.8194 ext 8026