In the News
- "Conservative investors get welcome boost from U.S. Treasury yields," – February 3, 2016 quoted Crit Thomas. The article was also picked up by CNBC.com and Yahoo! Finance.
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance, February 2016 – "7 Stocks to Own in a Volatile Market" featured James Wilhelm, manager of the Touchstone Focused Fund, on Berkshire Hathaway.
- ThinkAdvisor/Investment Advisor, February 10, 2016 – "Will Active Share Be the Robo-Advisor Killer?" featured Steve Graziano
- Bloomberg, February 10, 2016 – "Bank Executives Leading Surge of Insider Buying Amid Stock Rout," quoted Crit Thomas and was also picked up in The Washington Post.
- Ignites.com, February 11, 2016 – "Plummeting Market Shouldn't Torpedo Sales Hiring Plans," quoted Steve Graziano.
- InvestmentNews, February 11, 2016 – "Once unheard of, negative interest rates emerge as a viable Fed tool," quoted Crit Thomas.
- InvestmentNews, March 2, 2016 – "Value stocks poised to take the lead from growth investing," quoted Crit Thomas.
- Zacks, March 15, 2016 – "3 Mid-Cap Value Fund Picks As Equity Funds Notch First Inflow," included the Touchstone Mid Cap Value Fund.
- Investors' Business Daily, March 18, 2016 – "The Best Growth, Blend And Value Funds Share These Key Qualities," featured Jamie Wilhelm.
- Ticker.com, March 21, 2016 – "In Search of Consistent Return Drivers," featured the Touchstone Total Return Bond Fund and co-managers Doug Folk and Chris Fitze of EARNEST Partners. The article was also posted on Advisor Select
- New York Times, April 9, 2016 – "Investors Look for Solid Footing After Market Recovery," quoted James Wilhelm, manager of the Touchstone Focused Fund.
- InvestmentNews, April 21, 2016 – "The active management edge is found furthest from the benchmark," featured Steve Graziano and Prof Martijn Cremers. The article also ran in the weekly print edition of the newsletter – "Getting of the benchmark bandwagon," on April 25, 2016.
- CNNMoney, April 27, 2016 – "Don't get too used to a weak dollar," quoted Crit Thomas.
- MarketWatch, April 28, 2016 – "Dow slides under 18,000 after tepid economic data," quoted Crit Thomas.
- Fund Action, April 29, 2016 – "Touchstone Launches International Offering," quoted Steve Graziano.
- MFWire, April 29, 2016 – "Touchstone Re-Teams with Sub-advisor in Transition," quoted Steve Graziano.
- ThinkAdvisor, May 2, 2016 – "Top Portfolio Products: Touchstone Launches an International Growth Fund," by Marlene Satter highlighted the launch of the Touchstone International Growth Fund.
- Wall Street Journal, May 8, 2016 – "How to Fed-Proof Your Bond Holdings Now," by Michael Pollock quoted Crit Thomas on the bond returns and mentions the Touchstone Flexible Income Fund as a tool for earning stable income.
- Bloomberg News, May 9, 2016 – "Godot Arriving for Bulls Waiting to See S&P 500 Profits Turn," by Lu Wang quoted Crit Thomas about earnings guidance.
- Think Advisor, May 9, 2016 – "Top Portfolio Products: Pershing Adds 3 Robo-Advisors to Its Platform," by Marlene Satter mentions the changes to the Touchstone asset allocation funds.
- MFWire, June 9, 2016 – "Touchstone Adopts An Empire State Fund Family," by Neil Anderson covered acquisition of DSM and featured Steve Graziano.
- ThinkAdvisor, June 13, 2016 – "Top Portfolio Products," by Marlene Satter mentions that Touchstone Investments named Copper Rock Capital Partners sub-advisor to its Touchstone Emerging Markets Small Cap Fund.
- Fund Action, June 16, 2016 – "Touchstone Looks For ‘Unique' Sub-Advisers," by Nick Jardine featured Steve Owen.
- Barron's, June 18, 2016 – "Deconstructing Buffett: Jamie Wilhelm, manager of the Touchstone Focused fund, studied Warren Buffett's investment strategy through reverse-engineering," by Sarah Max profiled Jamie Wilhelm and the Touchstone Focused Fund.
- MarketWatch, June 22, 2016 – "U.S. stocks creep higher ahead of Brexit vote, Yellen testimony," by Ellie Ismailidou quoted Crit Thomas.
- MergerMarket, June 22, 2016 – "Touchstone Investments still looking for more buys, president says," by Karen Padley featured Steve Graziano.
- Bloomberg, July 18, 2016 – "Stock Market's Enduring Record of Calling Presidential Races" by Lu Wang quoted Crit Thomas on the markets and the upcoming elections.
- Barrons.com, July 21, 2016 – "Preferreds Offer Good Value If You Know Where to Look," by Amey Stone featured Pete Kwiatkowski of ClearArc Capital and the Touchstone Flexible Income Fund.
- MarketWatch, July 29, 2016 – "How this value investor picks stocks with markets at record levels," by Philip van Doorn quoted Crit Thomas on value stocks.
- InvestmentNews, August 24, 2016 – "Value strategies defy logic in push past growth stocks" by Jeff Benjamin quoted Crit Thomas on the value vs growth fund performance.
- Financial Advisor, August 24, 2016 – "Touchstone Adds 2 U.S. Equity Mutual Funds" by Chris Robbins reported on the closing of Touchstone's adoption of 2 DSM mutual funds and quoted Steve Graziano.
In the News Archive
Sharon Karp, V.P. Marketing
Toll Free: 800.638.8194 ext 8026